Seite 8 von 10 ErsteErste 12345678910 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 113 bis 128 von 152

Thema: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days / Birth by Sleep / Coded

Oldboy Benutzerbild von Jack
    Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Sep 06
    Man man man...das sieht ja mal wirklich genial aus, der KH Hype hat mich wieder! *-*
    Will nicht mehr aufs Spiel warten.

PS: Will unbdingt wissen wer dieser Ritter in Rot ist...Riku kann es nicht sein oo
    Your face, your ass...What's the difference?
    http://www.spieleforum.de/signaturepics/sigpic136964_1.gif

I see what you did there Benutzerbild von Erell de Vido
    Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Jul 06
    Blog-Einträge
    Zitat Zitat von Jack Beitrag anzeigen
    PS: Will unbdingt wissen wer dieser Ritter in Rot ist...Riku kann es nicht sein oo
    Allein aus dem Grund, weil er als kleines Kind im Video vorkommt...

Tänzelnder Schatten Benutzerbild von Lejh-a-Yari
    Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Mar 07
    Blog-Einträge
    Da hat sich einer die Mühe gemacht einen BbS-Trailer ins Deutsche zu übersetzen:

Seite
    Trage deine Träume im Herzen.
    Der Mut dessen, der es führt, bestimmt die Kraft eines Schwertes.

*'*'*'*'*
    Wir streicheln sanft den Atem des Windes, sein silberner Hauch erfüllt uns mit Demut.
    *'*'*'*'*
    Fühl den Wind.
    Sei frei.

Happily Ever After Benutzerbild von Sinistra
    Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Aug 06
    Tach auch liebe Community, ein neues Interview mit Nomura ist aufgetaucht. Die Spoiler sind, so kurz vor dem Release, entsprechend groß (mehr oder weniger).
    In dem Interview spricht Nomura z.B davon das die beste Reihenfolge zum Verstehen der Gesichte Terra -> Ven -> Aqua ist, aber Ven leichter zum Spielen ist. Außerdem sagt er das es auch diesesmal wieder ein geheimen Gegner geben werde, der noch stärker sein soll als das Lingering Sentiment aus KH2FM, das aber nicht an der hohen HP liegen soll, die er nicht besitzen wird (Meine Wette liegt bei Sora als Geheimer Boss o.O).
    Außerdem sollen wir ein Auge auf Braig (Xigbars Jemand) werfen, der eine größere Rolle Spielen wird als die anderen Jemande der Organisation (größer als Xehanort? Nun das muss sich noch zeigen...).
    Ihr findet noch einige weitere Fakten im Spiel im Interview.
    Es ist sehr lang und auf Englisch, weshalb ich mir nicht die Zeit genommen habe alles auf Deutsch zu übersetzen, sorry...

Spoiler (Versteckter Text)
    Director Interview

The last part of our special is an interview with director Tetsuya Nomura. The man who created the series talks of this latest game in the series that has been waited by fans.

“There is enough packed into this game that it is on par with a console title.”

You have to watch the secret movie

--- The release date is almost near isn’t it? First, I’d like to ask you some things about the story.
    Nomura: I really don’t think I’ll be able to say much (laugh). With the story we have this time, if I talk about it even a little bit it’s a spoiler.

--- Well that’s a problem (laugh) One interesting point of this game is that you can choose which of three main characters you want to play with. But which order do you recommend?

Nomura: Terra, Ven and Aqua is the best order. We wrote the scenarios in that order, and you’ll probably understand why while you’re playing it. Also, Ven is very easy to use, but Terra is a little heavier and moves slowly. So you could begin playing with the character that best fits your play style. But if you choose to play as Ven first and then go on to Terra, you’ll probably feel too slow.

--- So the scenarios for the three characters are really quite different?
    Nomura: Yes, we set it up that way. If three friends were to play the game and choose different characters, after ten minutes the story would be completely different. If you choose to play as a different character than your friend, you both should be careful of spoiling each other.

--- Instead of using one character until the end, can you play each character a little bit at a time?

Nomura: For the most part yes, you can. When you first create a save, it creates saves for all three characters. But if you play them together it becomes confusing, and I wouldn’t recommend it.

--- Alright then, now can you tell us what kind of characters the three heroes are? Starting with Terra.
    Nomura: Terra, as we’ve shown in trailers and screenshots, becomes [closer? entangled?] with darkness, which is the highlight of his story. But he doesn’t just fight the darkness in his heart, he tries to hold back his desire while being invited into the darkness. He can also use the moves that we saw from “Lingering Sentiment” in KHIIFM, so that will be fun.

--- Next, I want to ask about Ven, the one everyone is wondering most about.

Nomura: Since Ven has a lot of mysteries about him, I can’t really say clearly what sort of character he is. But when you play the game, you’ll find out more about who he really is. While the connections in the series haven’t been explained, we’ve made it so you can imagine who he is. Also, as I said before he will be an easy character to use for newcomers, since he is the quickest.

--- And Aqua is watching over the both of them.

Nomura: Yes that’s right. Aqua’s position is what I guess you could call their “guardian”. And unlike Terra and Ven, you can’t easily see how she connects to the series. I’d like for everyone to watch her to see what lies in her future. Since she is a magic type character, she has trickier moves than we’ve seen in the series to date. Also, like Final Form in KHII, she has a Style where her keyblade floats in the air.

--- How will their Master be involved in the story?
    Nomura: Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort used to be fellow students. Their way of thinking is different, but deep down they are connected in some way.

--- And what about the mysterious Master Xehanort and Vanitas?

Nomura: Vanitas wears a mask and we can’t see his face, but eventually we will find out who he is. I want you to watch out for how Master Xehanort connects to Ansem the Wise’s apprentice Xehanort that was introduced in KHII.

--- In screenshots we see Master Xehanort saying something about the “Keyblade Wars”...
    Nomura: The “Keyblade Wars” were something that happened quite a long time ago, so there is no one who actually experienced the war can explain more about it. They can only speculate on what happened. But that isn’t really what is important, what I want you to pay attention to is the “Mystery that is hidden within the keyblades” that is in connection with the war. The place where Xehanort is talking about it is close to the climax of the story, and all of the story’s highlights will be summarized there.

--- We see quite a lot of characters that look like Organization XIII members in Radiant Garden, don’t we?
    Nomura: But they don’t have a lot to do in the story, they just appear as residents in Radiant Garden. Except for Braig, since you fight him and he is quite involved in the story. In KHIIFM and KH 358/2 Days there was a lot going on with him, and he is a character I think you should pay attention to.

--- Of course you usually have a secret movie at the end, do you have one this time too?
    Nomura: Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene. There is dialog, and in all it runs about ten minutes. It is set up as one episode. Instead of showing us what will happen in the future, it is more like a true ending. I would really like everyone to see it. There are characters that will only show up there in it as well.

--- I wonder what sort of things will be required to see the event.
    Nomura: Of course there are lots of requirements. This time too, it depends on the difficulty. It’s pretty difficult to get on Standard Mode, and on Proud it becomes easier. On Beginner you can’t see it at all. Well, I’m sure fans of the series can imagine the requirements.

An enemy even stronger than “Lingering Sentiment” will appear!?

--- Even just playing it a little bit, I found the Deck Commands quite interesting, but in the beginning you can only equip three.
    Nomura: If you give lots of options in the beginning it actually makes things more difficult. It’s because you have that limitation that it becomes fun. If you were able to equip lots of them in the beginning it wouldn’t be nearly as fun. You can have up to eight slots by the end, and probably the urge to get more Commands will give people more of a motivation to play.

--- This time even the Finish Commands have levels, it seems that having to think about leveling them will make it a little confusing?
    Nomura: Even the our development team said as you go through the game that maybe there were too many levels. Well, I think that there will be some people who will get into having that sort of leveling system. But beginners can just have fun and don’t really have to bother thinking about all that.

--- Using keyblades to move between the worlds looks quite interesting.
    Nomura: Unlike before with Gummi Ships, they aren’t a mini-game, but instead you can use the Keyblade Ride to have a race. Also, this time the worlds screen is like before, and you can choose which world you want to go to freely.

--- I’m quite happy that when you play on wireless you can upgrade your Deck Commands, you can bring those over into single player as well.
    Nomura: We didn’t want to have a separation between multiplayer and single player. For KH 358/2 Days there were people who said that they couldn’t gather all of the Mission Crowns, so we were thinking about that. In “Mirage Arena” there are items you can’t get anywhere else, but you can get them all even if you are playing offline by yourself. Of course it is made for several people to beat together, so it would be quite difficult by yourself. The strongest enemy that appears in multiplayer is about equal to the hidden boss in single player.

--- There is a hidden boss this time too!?

Nomura: Yes there is. We wanted to make it even stronger than Lingering Sentiment. But, you can only defeat it by having a certain set of Deck Commands. You’ll have to wait until you see it. You could also say that if you don’t think about your attacks [or it’s attacks?] you won’t be able to win.

--- Something even stronger than Lingering Sentiment must have taken quite a lot of fine tuning..
    Nomura: We had Debuggers who are really good at action games help us with it, so we were able to make it into quite a difficult boss. It is strong, but it doesn’t have high HP. It is just a battle of attack against attack.

--- With both single player and wireless, I’m a little worried about loading times...
    Nomura: I very much recommend Data Install. There are three different sizes you can choose from, but please choose the largest one. It will change the way you play the game. You can also go into Config and change the speed and color mode.

Braig is a Dark Horse!

--- This time there will be quite a few things, I think, but in the story and battles what do you think is the highlight of each?
    Nomura: In the story, it’s the connections with the rest of the series. Since Sora isn’t the main character we didn’t give it a number, but there is no difference between this one and the PS2 games. I think the KH series has a story with lots of mysteries that the player can have fun imagining what will happen next. They don’t have to imagine something from nothing, there are lots of little hints left everywhere in the story. So everyone can take those hints and imagine what will happen. For battles, the actions using the Deck Commands. With Shoot Locks and Dimension Links, there are lots of different ways you can fight and have fun with it.

--- So which character do you think people should be watching out for?
    Nomura: Definitely Braig. Everyone is thinking about all the other characters, but no one is watching Braig. But he will have quite an impact on the story.

--- “KH 358/2 Days” had quite a sad story, but what about this story?
    Nomura: I’m sorry to say, this one is also pretty sad (laugh). The stories I make usually make the character sad, or they have lots of troubles along the way. But since the theme this time is “bonds”, I think the story connects to a bright and hopeful future.

--- “KH coded” has reached it’s climax, so are you thinking of what is going to happen in the future?
    Nomura: Of course I’m thinking about it. But right now I’m too busy with “FF Versus XIII”. Of course it wouldn’t be any good to make our fans wait for years for it, so we’re planning something. But first I’d like you to enjoy this latest game. All the fans who are excited for the game, I think you ought to pre-order it.

Quelle

PS: Tut mir leid wenn viele Rechtschreibfehler vorkommen, ich habe ein neues Netbook und bin ziemlich müde.

Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Aug 06
    Die 8. und diesmal wirklich letzte Episode von Coded wurde vor kurzem veröffentlicht. Das nehm ich mir mal zum Anlass, die Übersetzungen der einzelnen Episoden zu Posten, da bisher immernoch nicht bekannt ist ob Coded Japan jemals verlassen wird, oder nicht.
    Die Playthroughs sind von RebirthWings, übersetzt von Lissar von KHInsider.com, der mir die Befugniss gab, jene zu Posten.

Der Spoilergehalt ist natürlich immens, wer lieber auf Nummer sicher geht sollte nicht weiter lesen. Die letzte Episode und irgendwie auch der Brief enthalten auch Spoiler zu Birth by Sleep!

Episode 1:

This time, the addition is Destiny Island. It also acts as the tutorial world in which you awaken.

Once you begin, first a movie plays. The quality not being much different to usual, I accidentally yelled out ‘awesome’! And, Chip and Dale are cute

In order to analyse letters that have been written in Jiminy’s journal, the King and the others were turned into data to try and investigate. But, there’s a storm of bugs in there!

It is necessary to remove them from the inside, and so, they ask the Sora of the world inside the journal.

And so, first is the world you wake up in. You start together with the King, who has become a voice from the heavens.

Like KH, it’s necessary to choose one to keep and one to give away from the blade, shield and staff, however, this time, different to usual (or rather, not knowing how the staff affects things), I tried choosing the blade and giving away the staff. Of course

But here, a black-coated person who wouldn’t normally be expected to appear makes an entrance. Here, the road silently opened. After that, the blade I’d chosen turned into a keyblade, battle with shadowsàsave point appears, that’s the way it flows. You can also select a world at the save point.

By the way, because of the demo version I’d thought it would be possible to save the game even mid-battle, but, it looks like it can’t be done in the end DX

↑It’s become impossible to open the menu mid-battle, but saving is possible.

After that, before your eyes a door opens, to Destiny Island.

The bugs are already eroding Destiny Island. Selphie and Wakka are thinking pretty worriedly, though Tidus says ‘fight!’ with a rather carefree feeling

By the way, at the point in time at which you enter, there was also a cut scene in which Sora asked of the true character of the voice from the heavens (=the King). ‘Because I know you, and you also know me’ is the answer he is given and in the end I was tilting my head to one side… XD

From a prize bug next to Wakka I got a potion, and I got synthesis raw materials (random?) from prize bugs beside the shed that connects the little island, and in a nook on the little island. Also, after a cut scene in which you talk to Selphie, if you talk to her one more time she asks you to ‘destroy the bug!’, once you’ve reported that you’ve destroyed all of them, you can receive a potion.

By the way, whatever ‘twilight dust’ is, it’s one of the synthesis raw materials…

After the speaking, I went straight to the secret place hinted at by Tidus. But, here an area debugging mode was underway.

This time, inevitably it has the same gist as the demo version because there’s no debug mode, but, during the explanation there are the words ‘there are restrictions’. …In other words, there are unrestricted things too?

There are three stages, clear them all to learn scan. By the way, confirmation appears on whether or not you can equip the abilities you learn straight away.

The secret place.

In the beginning there’s no one there, but a person in a black coat appears, whispering things a lot like that Mr. Someone from the start. Once he has presented the keyhole to Sora, he disappears.

And then, Sora heads for the keyhole.

There, was the broken Destiny Islands.

This time, it’s not in side scrolling mode, it rushes into a battle as it is!

In the opening stage, Darkside attacks by summoning shadows and fires bullets of light. While summoning shadows, his arm rests on the ground, so it’s possible to attack him. Also, when he fires bullets of light, countless bugs are summoned at the same time; if you destroy them you can earn points. Because it’s random which one will appear, if you have bad luck in a normal battle situation, there will be occasions where you don’t get much points…

For the second half, he does nothing but call up bugs with thorns to deal damage. He has three types in his attack pattern; when his right arm touches there is a succession of fast bugs; when his left arm touches there are six fast bugs at the same time; when his arms don’t touch, he summons bugs that move relaxedly in a row. Now, even at that time prize bugs appear, however, there are conditions where you can destroy them and where you cannot…?

Here, once its HP reaches zero, 1000 points (? maybe it changes according to your remaining HP) is added to the score, and a bug is left remaining. There is only one bug to destroy, but, because there are thorn bugs surrounding the environment, it is dangerous to approach carelessly. Take a little time and, the thorn bugs are temporarily separated and the real one is left, and so, it is necessary to attack with that timing.

Destroy bugs and it ends, and you get the ‘reaction combo’ ability.

This time I had 3000-6000, for both I was B Rank, and got synthesis raw materials (‘~powder+’/ the type is random?)

By the way, I replayed it after that, earnestly waiting for the bug block and acquired 15000, became S Rank, and got the avatar item ‘wallpaper of the island of fate’.

But, even though Darkside had been defeated, the destruction of the island did not stop, and first-generation Sora was happily absorbed.

On the other side, there is a description that says ‘one wound has been healed’ in Jiminy’s Journal. And then, happening at the same time as this, an image of Riku and Ansem.

Still not knowing what it was, Sora touches down to earth, and continues to Traverse Town.

Episode 2:
    Traverse Town.
    It seems like Sora was made to come flying out of Destiny Islands. Confirming the state of affairs with the King, exploration of the town commences.
    Discovering Cid in front of the accessory shop, you speak to him, and he says he wants you to look for three kids that have gotten lost…

This is full-blown story mode. If you do it without skipping cutscenes, it might take over an hour. First of all I played for an hour without stopping ^^; I finally stopped at hone hour, on the third battle ^^;

Some of the events of Tokyo Game Show were included (rather, it means the Tokyo Game Show has an overly gentle way, lol), and save points and the like appear. I think there can only be one save file…?

As the only save point of the first district there is a hologram moogle, and it is possible to not only save, but to recover HP, use the moogle shop, and customise.

But, this time you are only able to save and recover health, and you cannot use the moogle shop or customise.

From the moogle beside it, you can hear about the controls that were explained in detail at Olympus Colosseum. By the way, if you choose ‘no thanks, I’m fine’ (?), he replies with ‘what a pity, kupo…’ lol

Also, you can receive a potion once from the woman in front of the café near the moogle.

At this point in time, the door to the third district is locked, and so first you head to second district.

Huey is in the second district, but, unlike the time in Tokyo Game Show, you control Sora getting there on your own. Yet, at this point in time you are stopped if you try to go anywhere but first district from here.

There are random encounters on the way, but, it’s only something like two to three Shadows, so let’s calm down and cope with it.

As soon as you first see Huey, you’ll have to battle: Shadow x3 > Large Body > Shadow x5 in succession.

The Large Body will call up bugs, but HP balls fall out if you hit the bugs, so you can use them as a way to recover. However, please be careful, as they’ll disappear if the Large Body rams into you. This is the same in other settings.

And, for the first time you play, the only debug ability you have at this point in time is ‘high speed’.

After the battle, Huey says ‘I’ll give it to you because it’s glittering’, and you take a block-like item called ‘Mystery Shard’. And then, following the words ‘I wonder if the other two aren’t at the back of the alley?’, you head for the back of the alley.

Upon entering the back of the alley, Dewey can be heard from the hotel’s veranda, and so let’s find a place to climb and try climbing. Search for it by relying on his countless calls of ‘here!’ and ‘over here!’. (If you pass it by he says, ‘ooooi’, and if you pass it again, this time Sora says ‘it wasn’t here, was it’. Lol

Once you’ve found Dewey, you get a hi-potion as thanks. After that, a very important thing was dropped, and it went off in the direction of the second district, so you have to follow it.

Upon returning to second district you can see Dewey straight away, however, a monster (a bug snake) makes an entrance, and you have to defeat it.

You can break the bug snake if you attack it in the usual way, (though you must hit it on the very end) however, its movements repeat to change from attack quickly > cannot attack > can attack… and so, it becomes necessary to make sure of the timing. Also, because it’s split apart by attacking when in the space between, the end that wasn’t pointed stays moving in the able-to-attack state. It catches up with the pointed end and returns, and so when it’s in the divided state you can destroy bugs well… and it’s good, maybe.

Also, as you are attacking, there are times when the blocks divide and arrange piece-by-piece. At these times, heartless are mixed up among the bugs, and so it’s important to be careful. Arranged at random, attack one of them, and it returns to the original state (you cannot remove bugs in the state where they are divided block-by-block).

And, a VP prize enters upon one being broken, and you can obtain more or less 400 VPs in the end.

Defeat them all, and you learn ‘homing’ (only the first time), and so you get a mystery shard from Dewey. After that, you return to first district in order to escort Dewey home (this is also controlled yourself, unlike as in the Tokyo Game Show).

Send Dewey off, and the conversation turns to ‘where did Louie go?’, and you search for third district. At this time, Sora is showing Cid his shards, however, it seems like they are ‘raw materials’ that Cid has ‘never seen’, or so he says.

Also, you also (definitely) receive the accessory ‘protect chain’ from Cid during this cutscene.

The door to third district is unusable, just like before, and so you head there via second district, however, the door to second district is closed and covered by a bug, and you get yourself out with ‘area debug mode’.

<Area Debug Mode>

A mode in which you make jelly-form bugs disappear (chase them outside the area) within a time limit. You can’t use debug abilities.

In this mode, instead of the bugs disappearing upon being attacked, if you don’t chase it into corners as much as possible in order to split them into three sides, it will take an extremely large amount of time. And, there is also a tentative chance of being able to attack them from an angle, and in that case, can you make them disappear without splitting them up?

And, in the case that there are bugs before you divide them, the bugs will disappear (it will become a bug-less state) upon being hit.

Also, the bugs increase, make over four bugs disappear at once and there’s a possibility that an orange bug will appear. Attack that, and an eight-sided bug comes together, which can be made to disappear without being divided, and so let’s make the most of it.

By the way, sometimes red > green flickering bugs come out, whack these and you will take damage, but twice? Attack them, make them disappear, and HP balls come out.

When cleared, the ‘remaining time’ and ‘obtained VP’ is displayed. And, there are occasions where it occurs successively, but, then the obtained VP is calculated from the total remaining time.

And, in the case that you couldn’t clear it, you re-do the same stage once more (to confirm the time Louie is rescued later).

This time the time limit is 3 minutes.

Clear this, and you are able to enter second district again. The bugs have increased a little in second district, too, and cases will come when you won’t be able to progress if you don’t attack them or jump over them or something.

And, prize bugs are set up in places high in the sky, but, it’s okay if you go by crossing over grey bugs. You can reach the edge of a platform slightly apart in the middle of the plaza if you jump and swing your keyblade once.

But with this timing, I couldn’t get the three that are put on top of the roof in front of the second district’s Gizmo Shop, no matter what I did… maybe there’s some kind of method…? orz

Go into third district from the back of second district, and a cutscene occurs when you leave the fountain plaza, and you battle: Soldier x4 > Soldier x4 & Large Body.

One part of the Soldier’s attack makes them invincible for a time, and so let’s make sure to evade them and time attacks.

Defeat this, and a black-coated man (Mystery Man) appears, and opens and goes through the door to first district, and so you chase him. And, once you’ve seen this scene, you won’t be able to return to second district, however, it’s possible to take a stroll in third district.

Return to first district (at this point in time, it becomes possible to pass through the door between third and first districts) and you see Mystery Man straight away, but, he summons a huge number of bugs and heartless, confines Sora, and disappears off somewhere. In this battle, with all the bugs being grey (cannot attack) or prize bugs, set time appears > repeatedly disappear. There are times when the edge on which bugs appear, the heartless chase you to a high place, however, there were also many times when they fell on their companions.

Fight Shadow x3 > Shadow x4 > Soldier x2 > Solider x3, and a huge number of Shadows (10 in total), however, at the point in time at which this group appears, the upside-down platforms disappear, and so let’s compose ourselves and defeat them.

After all is said and done、Mystery Man has gone away. Cid, Huey and Dewey also ‘didn’t see a thing’.

First of all, you stop chasing after the man temporarily, and go off searching for Louie, who still hasn’t been found.

You can use both doors, however, crucial Louie is in the Gizmo Shop, so it’s faster to head for the side facing second district. However, you can get ‘Power Chain’ from the prize bug in the air above third district, and so in the occasion that you want to raise your offensive power, I recommend going here (though, perhaps you can get them in some other place too… ^^

And, at this time the arrangement bug block in second district changes, and there are prize bugs in places like platforms in the air nearby that you don’t see. These can perhaps be thought of as only possible to collect after you have rescued Louie (later).

Go as far as the area around the Gizmo Shop, and Louie calls out. You cannot enter the Gizmo Shop, and so aim for the bug blocks on the rooftop in transit.

Arrive on top of the roof, and you are closed off again, entering area debug mode. There are three stages (2 minute time limits each), and clear them all to find Louie (strictly speaking, you find him on the third stage).

After this, you also receive a block from Louie, however, it seems that something is still a little lacking, and we don’t know anything more than it’s ‘in the shape of a keyhole’. Return to first district with Louie.

So, the prize bug floating in the air that I wrote about a little while ago.

After this scene, jump to a place a little to the left of the roof of the Gizmo Shop, and if you swing your keyblade in the air as you go, it’s possible to make it.

Because there aren’t usually many places you can stand, let’s challenge it persistently. And, when there is no platform where you jumped from the left edge, you land on the ground.

Return to first district, and a scene occurs, for Mystery Man makes an entrance again. Louie escapes, and Sora faces him alone… or so you think, but the man goes and stops sending blocks at Sora.

Reaching complete form with these blocks, a keyhole, which Sora says ‘fits the shape of the keyhole this guy (=Mystery Man) sent out’, appears. Upon opening this, the boss stage begins (it opens during a cut scene. By the way, you can save when you go).
    <Boss Stage>

There are three stages in total. It’s essentially Mario. You cannot use Debug Abilities or Reaction Combo (key input combo).

In the case where you didn’t follow the scrolls that fall from the stage (Sora disappeared from the screen), you take damage and return to the centre of the screen. By the way, you take a fair amount of damage, so caution is necessary (at level 10, I bit it and got game over three times).

Vanquish bug blocks and defeat enemies, and points (HP balls) come in. As for erasing bug blocks, normal bug blocks are 30Pt, prize bugs are 1000Pt (when the bonus indicator comes up. As of now, I haven’t been able to confirm cases other than these).
    As for the points when enemies are defeated, Shadows are 50Pt, Soldiers are 200Pt, Large Bodies are 500Pt, Red Nocturnes are unconfirmed, and the boss, Guard Armour, doesn’t seem to give any.
    Because any remaining HP becomes a point bonus, you’ll be wanting to have as much HP remaining as possible. And, you can make a lot of profit if you use items and HP balls to recover health.

Also, if you break multiple bug blocks at the same time you get a bonus. The points you get at that time is 2(60pt), 3(90Pt)… it seems. (I can’t confirm exact numbers in this area ^^

And, whether you can get a high score or not means whether or not you can jump up and ride a platform at the end of the first and second stages, it seems.

Maybe you’ll be okay if you think of it as: can’t ride either of them, or C if you can hit the standard of the first stage, or B if you can hit the standard of the second stage, and A if you can hit both of the stages

Also, you can get 1000Pt in total from the prize bug in the setting where the scroll is stopped on the third stage. Because you move to the boss area when the places serving as footholds fall down, let’s try as hard as possible to do it before then.

The boss, Guard Armour, cannot be hit on the feet, however, you can deal damage to his body by jumping and riding the bugs he calls up. And, if you ride bugs and get away from him his shock wave jump won’t hit you.

If you hit until a combo finish, he will break up and be unable to move for a short while, and so this is your chance to attack.

And, when he is in his un-separated state, his arms will fly around, and he summons heartless to the ground (I confirmed that there were Shadows and Soldiers), so let’s be careful.
    Defeat this, and you get a stage clear, the points and rank are displayed, and you can get the rank bonus items. At Clear Rank C (~40 000 points) you get a hi-potion, at Clear Rank B (40 000~50 000 points) you get an ether, and at Clear Rank A (50 000 points~) you can get a protect chain. There is also possibly an S Rank, but it’s really hard to get more than that orz
    Also, the first time you clear it, at this point it time you get a debug ability, ‘thunder’.

Thunder is a technique in which lightening strikes in range (2×2) while you are casting it. The number of times this hits enemies (it does not affect bug blocks) appears at the lower right, and when casting is over, lightening strikes at random for only this number of times. And, even while casting it’s power is low, however, it deals damage.

It feels like something to use when you’re in trouble. Also, the number of hits are counted as a bonus, and if the number of hits is great, you can get a huge number of VP.
    Here is the end of the episode, and you can save your episode clear data.

Play from this clear data, and you can play from the beginning, inheriting your level, HP, debug gauge, equipment, and items (however, influence to the Olympus Episode, and inheritance from the original story are not).

Episode 3:
    This time we get utterly lost, and the Heart Card Soldiers seriously try to kill us.

The King and friends, imprisoned in the last chapter, have to try to put Jiminy's Memo back together. They concentrate all their strength on repairing the memo. Around the same time, Sora finally arrives at Wonderland. There, a cry of "Help me!" accompanies the appearance of a girl called Alice. This is followed by the appearance of Heartless. After Sora defeats them, he asks the girl her name, and she says, "Don't you remember?" Does this mean he's lost some memories? Following the Cheshire Cat's direction, Sora runs around Wonderland searching for his memories of Alice.

From this point, all the maps you can reach from the Central Plaza turn into mazes, and there are maps where Heart Card Soldiers will return you to the map's entrance if they discover you.
    - Riddle Garden (top left): Heart Card Soldiers are around the circumference or at the home position. (If the Heart Card Soldiers at the home position discover Sora, they'll chase him.) There are also Spade Card Soldiers here.
    - Riddle Lane (top right): The Heart Card Soldiers basically chase after Sora. It's easy to get trapped, so beware their relentless pursuit.
    - Rose Garden (bottom left): there are no Card Soldiers, but when you walk through each arch it will take you to a specific location. (Will explain the rules later.)
    On top of this, within these maps there are the Lotus Forest, Tea Party Grounds, and Strange Room.

The memories you can discover are listed below. They're indicated with a glittering effect.
    Alice: Will appear in the Central Plaza after you first talk to Alice.
    White Rabbit: Riddle Lane, top right corner.
    Heartless: Riddle Lane, top left corner. Not necessary to obtain.
    Birthday: Investigate the pink poster across from the table and chair in the Tea Party Grounds.
    Trial: Talk to the White Rabbit, who's hiding in the Tea Party Grounds, and tell him about the "pocket patch".
    Strange Hole: Riddle Garden, middle on the left. Get past the three Heart Card Soldiers that are standing still to reach it.
    Queen of Hearts: Riddle Garden, top right corner. Talk to the Spade Card Soldier and show tell him about the "white rose".
    Cheshire Cat: Get on top of the table in the Strange Room and the Cheshire Cat will give it to you.
    Cookie: On top of a tree in the top left of the Lotus Forest. Easy to reach if you enter from the Rose Garden. Not necessary to obtain.
    Doorknob: Clear the Area Debug Mode after talking to the Doorknob in the Strange Room.
    Red Rose: Investigate the red rosebush on the central block of the Rose Garden. Not necessary to obtain.
    White Rose: Investigate the white rosebush on the centre-right block of the Rose Garden.
    Looking Glass: Rose Garden, bottom left corner. Appears after you destroy the Bug. Not necessary to obtain.
    Mad Hatter: On top of the lotus in the top right of the Lotus Forest. Use the mushrooms to climb onto the lotus in the top left, then jump on the grey Bug to cross over.
    Pocket Watch: After having entered the Tea Party Grounds at least once, return to Riddle Lane and clear the Area Debug Mode.
    Card Soldiers: Lotus Forest, lower centre-left.

Also, if you enter Riddle Garden from the Central Plaza, at the end just before the two circling Heart Card Soldiers there's a Prize Bug (looking at the point you entered the map) with the "Invisi" ability inside it. When this ability is equipped and you are transparent, no attack will hit you. It has no Version Up. And the first time you talk to the Moogle in the Central Plaza, you can receive the Avatar Item, "Strange Wallpaper".

Further, the first time you enter the Strange Room, you'll be really small and on the top of the table. If you hang around for a while a Large Body will appear, and when you defeat him medicine will appear for you to drink. When you're small you can't do anything except hang around on top of the table.

As for the Area Debug Modes, there are the following types:
    - Speak to the Card in the Strange Room (Bug removal type)
    - Go from the Strange Room into the Riddle Garden (destroying Heartless type)
    - Go from the Tea Party Grounds to Riddle Lane (bug snake destroying type, clear by destroying bugs several [3~4?] times)
    We haven't yet confirmed things for the bug removal type, but if you beat the other two in a time less than 01:30:00 you receive the synthesis materials "____ Shard".

Replies to Alice's questions are as follows:
    "What's my name?" : Alice.
    When you first answer this question there are only two options, 'Alice' and '???'. After clearing this question you can start searching for memories. Answers to the other questions are below.
    "Who am I chasing?" : The White Rabbit.
    "In the tunnel, what did I fall down?" : A strange hole.
    "Who did I ask how to get home?" : The Cheshire Cat.
    "Whose castle did I visit?" : The Queen of Hearts.
    If you answer all these, the conversation turns to talk of a keyhole in the Queen of Hearts' place, and you head off to the Queen of Hearts' castle. However, when you wonder, "Could there be more memories that I don't know about?" if you answer, "Yes, there are," you can answer further questions. However, when answering these further questions if you get even one wrong you well head straight to the Queen of Hearts' castle, so be careful. And you'll need knowledge of previous games (all the answers can be found in the Ultimania for the original KH).
    "In the Queen of Hearts' castle, who was I caught by?" : Card Soldiers.
    "After I was caught, what happened to me?" : A trial.
    "After escaping the trial, I found the Tea Party. The two people meeting there were the White Rabbit and...?" : The Mad Hatter.
    "What day were they celebrating the lack of?" : A birthday.
    "Who was always dozing?" : The Doorknob.
    If you get this far Alice will be satisfied, and give you the Ability "HP Gain", an ability that makes you recover health when you destroy a Bug.

And so Sora and Alice head to the Queen of Hearts' castle, where they've heard the keyhole is. But it seems the Queen of Hearts has had her memories stolen too, and they're put on trial, so Sora has to abandon Alice and discover the keyhole in the birdcage by himself. The cage starts off high up, so hit the handles on the tower it's hung from to lower it. Striking one will bring it about halfway down, so you'll have to hit the handle on the other side too, in time to lower it all the way. After lowering the bird cage, investigate it to clear the objective. During this time the map will become a maze so be careful. As large numbers of Heart Card Soldiers draw near, Sora goes through to the other side of the keyhole.

On the other side of the keyhole, your viewpoint will be like that in a shooting game. You can shoot bullets of light from your Keyblade, up to five at a time. You earn more points by defeating enemies simultaneously. You get ten points for everything except Prize Bugs and the Trick Master boss, multiplied by simultaneous hits. There are holes in this area that damage you if you step in them. This is pretty painful so be careful. You can jump with the Up key to dodge, adjust your position while jumping, and adjust the time you spend in the air by hitting the Down key to land sooner.
    During Stage 2 the Trick Master will appear, but defeating him is not the end. You move on to Stage 3, where your directional keys are reversed, and the Trick Master reappears - defeat him again to finish. The first time you do this, you receive the Debug Ability "D Fire". This lets you shoot a target with a fireball, with a critical bonus if you have good timing.
    There are five points where you can target the Trick Master, and the points you get for defeating him can be increased by simultaneous hits (2000~1000 for second hit, 500~2500 for third hit). So do your best to try to hit all five points at once.

Rank scores and bonuses are as below (still under investigation):

Standard Mode
    C Rank: ~14999Pt
    - synthesis item "____ Shard"
    B Rank: 15000~19999Pt
    - synthesis item "____ Shard +"
    A Rank: 20000~24999Pt
    - Ability "Stand Up" (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)
    S Rank: 25000Pt~
    - Avatar Item "Strange Carpet (L)" (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)

Proud Mode
    -
    -
    - (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)
    - (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)

Critical Mode
    -
    -
    -
    - (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)

This time we can reliably get at least 700 points.

After clearing the story, a man in a black coat appears in front of Sora. Following the King's instructions, Sora chases him. The sound of the doors of Disney Castle opening is heard. The King and his friends wonder if Chip and Dale have arrived, but the one who enters is the Data Sora. How can this be? In front of the bewildered King and his friends, the man in the black coat appears. The King and Sora stand ready...

After clearing the level, Alice asks you to synthesise the accessory "Attack Chain ++". If you do this, she'll exchange it for the accessory "Wall Brace" (Defense +5, Attack +1, HP -1). The Attack Chain ++ will appear if you raise the Moogle's chain synthesis level to 3, but sometimes even trying his hardest he'll only create the chain synthesis level 2 item, Attack Chain +.
    Also, on the right side of the Queen of Hearts' castle there's a Card Soldier collecting rubbish, who will trade you failed syntheses for raw materials. Some slightly good materials are now available from the Moogle outside the Traverse Town Cafe, but they cost a lot.

Episode 4:
    The man in the black coat who had appeared in the last episode, and Sora.

Who are these men in the data world? The answer is that the black coated man is Jiminy’s Journal having taken Riku’s form. To find the meaning of the words in the journal he took the King, and the world the King is in now is the journal’s world. Right now Chip and Dale are in the outside world worrying about them. But the first transmission that was sent out had been hacked by someone, and cut off. So now the paths between data have been lost, and to restore and find a different path they are using Sora’s power to erase the Bugs.

And so Sora has come to the Olympus Colisieum. Sora is wondering who he is and why he is here, but Riku tells him that he will find the answer to “What they are doing” in the Coliseum. In the Coliseum the entrance way to the arena has been blocked by Bugs. The arena itself has become like a maze, and Phil says the Hercules has gone to find what’s wrong. After erasing the Bugs, Sora sees a keyhole, and goes through to the otherside (which is the arena) to help Hercules. But the one responsible for the Bug problem, Hades, has already prepared an assassin...

This time most of the areas are Boss Stages, and you’ll be fighting under some restrictions. Also, there will be no Continue screen and if you game over you have to start over from your last save point.

The follow restrictions apply:

You can use Debug abilities and Support abilities, but you will no longer be able to use Dodge Roll.
    Equipped items will no longer auto-load. If you’ve use your items you must reequip them via the menu.
    Guard no longer protects against damage, but lessens it.

The Bug level in the room will be shown by radar.

Yellow Meter - Bug Level 1: Metal Blocks, Damage Blocks becomes Normal Blocks, Prize Blocks (There are no Damage Blocks in Standard Mode)
    Red Meter - Bug Level 2: The damage received from enemies doubles
    Blinking Meter - Bug Level 3: The damage received from enemies triples

Battles won’t be normal Action battles, but turn-based auto-battles.

If you select “Attack” you will perform a move, first your team will attack, than the enemies team. If in the first turn you select “Command”, you will be able to do a different move in the next turn.

If you stun an enemy, the next attack will always hit.

If you press the guard button when an enemy is attacking, you will block half the the attacks damage. You should press it when the enemy’s attack name is displayed.

If you press the attack button when attack you will perform a critical or a special attack.

(special attacks)

Sora - Reaction Combo (hit the enemy several times)
    Hercules - Energy Burst (hit one enemy for massive damage)
    Cloud - (not sure yet)

You can get “Licenses” during the battles which will add special effects. Using a License won’t use up a turn, so you can use it during the next turn.

The effects of Licenses can build up, so you can stack Power L and Guard Ls.

There are only a few Licenses at the start, but as you get more party members the amount of Licenses will grow as well.

Guard L - For 6 turns damage will be halved.
    Power L - For 6 turns damage is doubled.
    Fire L - Fire damage to one enemy.
    Blizzard L - Ice damage to one line of enemies.
    Thunder L - Lightning damage to all enemies.
    Thundaga L - Lightning damage to all enemies.
    Cure L - Cure one party member’s HP 30%.
    Break - Destroy blocks that can be destroyed.

(There are ten types but I wasn’t able to find them all. Perhap Firaga and Blizzaga?)

This time the world will be divided into levels called “Layers”, which will be connected by Warp Points. When you use a Warp Point your current score will be displayed. The bugs you’ve destroyed and the amount of enemies you’ve killed will be added up, plus an HP Bonus (your remaining HP x 10) will be added. That is where you will get VP. There are save points in between each Layer. At the Layer 1 save point a Moogle will give you the Avatar Item “Hero’s Wallpaper”, at Layer 2 he will give you Licenses “Power L”, “Blizzard L” and “Thunder L”

You will be able to have up to 3 people in your party. On Layer 2 if you check the first two rooms and then approach the unnatural wall near the beginning Hercules will appear and join your party (the amount of License types goes to 6.) On Layer 4 if you go to the upper right room and go left, you will see Cloud on a lower level fighting. Go to that lower room and you will help him finish off the enemies and he will join you (License types increases to 10.)

This time there are 3 sort-of boss battles. On Layer 3 in the upper right room you will fight Cloud, and on Layer 5 you will fight Cerberus and then Hades. Cloud will use his special attack (not sure of English name), Cerberus will attack everyone will “Bite All” (not sure of English name......), Hades will attack with continuous Fire Balls (Up to 5.) If you are worried about your HP use Guard L to protect you so the damage will be lessened. The first time you defeat Cerberus you will received the Debug Ability “Free Combo” (When you use Reaction Combo press any button to connect to the combo ability.)

Bonuses received for each Rank:

(mostly incomplete so I’ll translate later)

After finishing the story, this time nothing appears on the monitor. What had been appearing on the monitor was the memories of the world Riku had taken after the Bugs had been erased. They had travelled along the circut and had appeared as a picture on the screen. So the images we had seen were memories sleeping deep within the Journal.

Elsewhere, Pete appears in front of Sora....?This time we get utterly lost, and the Heart Card Soldiers seriously try to kill us.

The King and friends, imprisoned in the last chapter, have to try to put Jiminy's Memo back together. They concentrate all their strength on repairing the memo. Around the same time, Sora finally arrives at Wonderland. There, a cry of "Help me!" accompanies the appearance of a girl called Alice. This is followed by the appearance of Heartless. After Sora defeats them, he asks the girl her name, and she says, "Don't you remember?" Does this mean he's lost some memories? Following the Cheshire Cat's direction, Sora runs around Wonderland searching for his memories of Alice.

From this point, all the maps you can reach from the Central Plaza turn into mazes, and there are maps where Heart Card Soldiers will return you to the map's entrance if they discover you.
    - Riddle Garden (top left): Heart Card Soldiers are around the circumference or at the home position. (If the Heart Card Soldiers at the home position discover Sora, they'll chase him.) There are also Spade Card Soldiers here.
    - Riddle Lane (top right): The Heart Card Soldiers basically chase after Sora. It's easy to get trapped, so beware their relentless pursuit.
    - Rose Garden (bottom left): there are no Card Soldiers, but when you walk through each arch it will take you to a specific location. (Will explain the rules later.)
    On top of this, within these maps there are the Lotus Forest, Tea Party Grounds, and Strange Room.

The memories you can discover are listed below. They're indicated with a glittering effect.
    Alice: Will appear in the Central Plaza after you first talk to Alice.
    White Rabbit: Riddle Lane, top right corner.
    Heartless: Riddle Lane, top left corner. Not necessary to obtain.
    Birthday: Investigate the pink poster across from the table and chair in the Tea Party Grounds.
    Trial: Talk to the White Rabbit, who's hiding in the Tea Party Grounds, and tell him about the "pocket patch".
    Strange Hole: Riddle Garden, middle on the left. Get past the three Heart Card Soldiers that are standing still to reach it.
    Queen of Hearts: Riddle Garden, top right corner. Talk to the Spade Card Soldier and show tell him about the "white rose".
    Cheshire Cat: Get on top of the table in the Strange Room and the Cheshire Cat will give it to you.
    Cookie: On top of a tree in the top left of the Lotus Forest. Easy to reach if you enter from the Rose Garden. Not necessary to obtain.
    Doorknob: Clear the Area Debug Mode after talking to the Doorknob in the Strange Room.
    Red Rose: Investigate the red rosebush on the central block of the Rose Garden. Not necessary to obtain.
    White Rose: Investigate the white rosebush on the centre-right block of the Rose Garden.
    Looking Glass: Rose Garden, bottom left corner. Appears after you destroy the Bug. Not necessary to obtain.
    Mad Hatter: On top of the lotus in the top right of the Lotus Forest. Use the mushrooms to climb onto the lotus in the top left, then jump on the grey Bug to cross over.
    Pocket Watch: After having entered the Tea Party Grounds at least once, return to Riddle Lane and clear the Area Debug Mode.
    Card Soldiers: Lotus Forest, lower centre-left.

Also, if you enter Riddle Garden from the Central Plaza, at the end just before the two circling Heart Card Soldiers there's a Prize Bug (looking at the point you entered the map) with the "Invisi" ability inside it. When this ability is equipped and you are transparent, no attack will hit you. It has no Version Up. And the first time you talk to the Moogle in the Central Plaza, you can receive the Avatar Item, "Strange Wallpaper".

Further, the first time you enter the Strange Room, you'll be really small and on the top of the table. If you hang around for a while a Large Body will appear, and when you defeat him medicine will appear for you to drink. When you're small you can't do anything except hang around on top of the table.

As for the Area Debug Modes, there are the following types:
    - Speak to the Card in the Strange Room (Bug removal type)
    - Go from the Strange Room into the Riddle Garden (destroying Heartless type)
    - Go from the Tea Party Grounds to Riddle Lane (bug snake destroying type, clear by destroying bugs several [3~4?] times)
    We haven't yet confirmed things for the bug removal type, but if you beat the other two in a time less than 01:30:00 you receive the synthesis materials "____ Shard".

Replies to Alice's questions are as follows:
    "What's my name?" : Alice.
    When you first answer this question there are only two options, 'Alice' and '???'. After clearing this question you can start searching for memories. Answers to the other questions are below.
    "Who am I chasing?" : The White Rabbit.
    "In the tunnel, what did I fall down?" : A strange hole.
    "Who did I ask how to get home?" : The Cheshire Cat.
    "Whose castle did I visit?" : The Queen of Hearts.
    If you answer all these, the conversation turns to talk of a keyhole in the Queen of Hearts' place, and you head off to the Queen of Hearts' castle. However, when you wonder, "Could there be more memories that I don't know about?" if you answer, "Yes, there are," you can answer further questions. However, when answering these further questions if you get even one wrong you well head straight to the Queen of Hearts' castle, so be careful. And you'll need knowledge of previous games (all the answers can be found in the Ultimania for the original KH).
    "In the Queen of Hearts' castle, who was I caught by?" : Card Soldiers.
    "After I was caught, what happened to me?" : A trial.
    "After escaping the trial, I found the Tea Party. The two people meeting there were the White Rabbit and...?" : The Mad Hatter.
    "What day were they celebrating the lack of?" : A birthday.
    "Who was always dozing?" : The Doorknob.
    If you get this far Alice will be satisfied, and give you the Ability "HP Gain", an ability that makes you recover health when you destroy a Bug.

And so Sora and Alice head to the Queen of Hearts' castle, where they've heard the keyhole is. But it seems the Queen of Hearts has had her memories stolen too, and they're put on trial, so Sora has to abandon Alice and discover the keyhole in the birdcage by himself. The cage starts off high up, so hit the handles on the tower it's hung from to lower it. Striking one will bring it about halfway down, so you'll have to hit the handle on the other side too, in time to lower it all the way. After lowering the bird cage, investigate it to clear the objective. During this time the map will become a maze so be careful. As large numbers of Heart Card Soldiers draw near, Sora goes through to the other side of the keyhole.

On the other side of the keyhole, your viewpoint will be like that in a shooting game. You can shoot bullets of light from your Keyblade, up to five at a time. You earn more points by defeating enemies simultaneously. You get ten points for everything except Prize Bugs and the Trick Master boss, multiplied by simultaneous hits. There are holes in this area that damage you if you step in them. This is pretty painful so be careful. You can jump with the Up key to dodge, adjust your position while jumping, and adjust the time you spend in the air by hitting the Down key to land sooner.
    During Stage 2 the Trick Master will appear, but defeating him is not the end. You move on to Stage 3, where your directional keys are reversed, and the Trick Master reappears - defeat him again to finish. The first time you do this, you receive the Debug Ability "D Fire". This lets you shoot a target with a fireball, with a critical bonus if you have good timing.
    There are five points where you can target the Trick Master, and the points you get for defeating him can be increased by simultaneous hits (2000~1000 for second hit, 500~2500 for third hit). So do your best to try to hit all five points at once.

Rank scores and bonuses are as below (still under investigation):

Standard Mode
    - synthesis item "____ Shard"
    - synthesis item "____ Shard +"
    - Ability "Stand Up" (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)
    - Avatar Item "Strange Carpet (L)" (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)

Proud Mode
    -
    -
    - (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)
    - (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)

Critical Mode
    -
    -
    -
    - (first time only)
    - (second time onwards)

This time we can reliably get at least 700 points.

After clearing the story, a man in a black coat appears in front of Sora. Following the King's instructions, Sora chases him. The sound of the doors of Disney Castle opening is heard. The King and his friends wonder if Chip and Dale have arrived, but the one who enters is the Data Sora. How can this be? In front of the bewildered King and his friends, the man in the black coat appears. The King and Sora stand ready...

After clearing the level, Alice asks you to synthesise the accessory "Attack Chain ++". If you do this, she'll exchange it for the accessory "Wall Brace" (Defense +5, Attack +1, HP -1). The Attack Chain ++ will appear if you raise the Moogle's chain synthesis level to 3, but sometimes even trying his hardest he'll only create the chain synthesis level 2 item, Attack Chain +.
    Also, on the right side of the Queen of Hearts' castle there's a Card Soldier collecting rubbish, who will trade you failed syntheses for raw materials. Some slightly good materials are now available from the Moogle outside the Traverse Town Cafe, but they cost a lot.

Episode 5:
    As we saw last time, Pete has suddenly appeared at the Coliseum. He is not data, but has come from the real world in the same way that the King has, to interfere with whatever is going on. Pete tries to run, and Sora ends up following him into the next world.

Sora arrives in Agrabah, but has lost sight of Pete. So he goes around trying to collect information. In the first area (Palace Gates) there is a save point with a moogle beside it. He gives you the Avatar item “Desert Town Wallpaper”. In the same area is a shopkeeper who will exchange High Potions for the battle item “Magna Ball” (which will pull all enemies in the area towards Sora. It has the same effect as the Support Ability “Enemy Draw”.)

Sora searches around Agrabah, and then goes to the palace where he meets Aladdin out front. At first they just have a normal conversation, but when Sora leaves Aladdin stops him and asks him to look for Jasmin.

If you go in front of the palace and climb on the Ash Bug that went to the left, you can reach the top of the wall. You can then cross the Ash Bug and get a “Kupo Nut” from the Prize Bug.

Jasmin is in the Alley (when you get near the Alley from the Main Street you will hear conversation.) When you go into the Alley you will have to fight Jafar. Afterward Jafar will run to the palace, and Sora and Jasmin meet up with Aladdin.

If you enter Main Street through the upper area of the Alley, you will see an Ash Bug which you can cross to a Prize Bug which has the Support Ability “Second Chance”. Then if you go back to where you entered and drop down overhang, there will a Prize Bug close by which has another “Kupo Nut”.

Though they meet at the Palace Gates, Jafar appears immediately and captures Jasmin, while Iago swipes Aladdin’s lamp. Jafar then uses the power of a fake lamp to control time, which means you have to search out Iago to grab the real one under a time limit. At first you only have 30 seconds, but if you get Debug Balls from enemies and Bugs (which are stopped and won’t attack) you can extend the time limit. It can also be extended by breaking open Prize Bugs or using Reaction Combos.

At first Iago will be on top of the wall in front of the palace, but if you talk to him he’ll run. Jafar can also appear and create a time stealing mirage. If you are captured by the mirage you will lose time. But it is very slow moving and can’t climb up high places. So if you stay as high as you can you will be safe. It will not appear on the Main Street, so you can safely build up as much time as you need.

Iago will then go from the Bazaar to the Palace Gates. He will periodically move between these two areas. If you talk to him at the Palace Gates you will be able to steal the lamp back, and Genie will stop the time limit. Unfortunately time doesn’t return to normal, which means they’ll have to defeat Jafar first. With Genie’s power they teleport to the Cave of Wonders.

When they arrive, they see Jafar in front of the Cave of Wonders. He wishes something on the lamp and the Tiger Head goes crazy, and Sora has to fight it. This battle is in Area Debug Mode (4min.) You have to get rid of the eyes, but since the Ash Bugs that you can climb on are only in the air, you will have to use the Bug Spider instead. If you hit them once they will turn into an Ash Bug, and you can walk on them. So climbing the Ash Bugs, you can smash the Tiger Head’s eyes and defeat it. If you get close to the eyes, the head will send out beams of light, but you can block them with Reflect Guard. After you’ve defeated it, you will receive the Debug Ability “Confuse”. It will make the enemies confused and hit each other. Once the battle is finished, Sora follows Jafar into the cave.

There are a lot of traps inside the Cave of Wonders that you’ll have to get past. In the first area (Entrance) there are large boulders that roll down the path. They can’t be broken. The last boulder will roll opposite the others, so be careful. If you get hit by them you will get pushed to the edge, you will receive damage but you can start again from there. In the second area (Chasm of Challenges) there are seven water spouts that you must get by, which should be easy with good timing. If you get pushed off you will receive damage and fall below, and will have to start again at the beginning of the Chasm of Challenges. After that, there will be Ash Bugs to use as platforms, but if you stand on them for too long they won’t be able to hold you up and you’ll fall (when you fall you’ll receive damage, and have to start again in front of the water spouts.) There are few stable platforms, but Air Soldiers will appear there. When you reach the square Ash Bug near the end, you will be taken to a lower level. However, you will have to fight a battle with Air Soldiers three times. If you fall you will receive damage and reappear. Once you’ve gotten past all that, you will be taken to the Lamp Chamber. Jafar is there, and you will have to fight him. He will create two mirages of himself, and you must attack the real one. (The mirages are slightly transparent.) When the battle is finished, Jafar will run to the other side of the keyhole. Sora must find the keyhole within three minutes. Once the keyhole is found, you will enter the boss stage.

In the boss stage, you will be able to gain lots of bonuses depending on how many Bugs you’ve destroyed and how much time is left. In this area you will not be able to touch Jafar, so you’ll have to attack Iago who is holding the lamp. Jafar will aim beams of light at you, and if you get hit Sora’s movements will become slower. You can use Reflect Guard to bounce the attacks off of you, and if you hit Jafar both him and Iago will be stopped for a short time. The beginning will be a normal battle, but after awhile Ash Bugs will appear and Iago will start moving upwards. So then you’ll have to climb up to attack him. Unfortunately, regular attacks do not work all that well, so you’ll have to perform a Reaction Combo about 20 times. Once you’ve defeated and sealed Jafar, you will receive the Debug Ability “D Blizzard”.

Sora then sees Pete and chases after him, but Maleficent appears and destroys Sora’s keyblade. “This is our world, you know” she says, and summons Shadows.

Episode 6:
    Maleficent destroys Sora’s keyblade and sends Heartless against him, thinking that now she is sure to finish him off. But the King and Riku jump in and drive off the Heartless. According to Pete, they had snuck into Disney Castle in the real world to ask the King about their plans, but he was surrounded by the bright light from the data Destiny Island, and was taken to the data world at the same time as the King. While the King ended up in the data room that Riku had created, Pete was thrown somewhere deep in the data world. Pete called on Maleficent and they started to make another evil plan, a plan to rule the world. The King and Riku try to stop them, but Maleficent kidnaps Riku, and runs off with Pete.

The King returns to the castle and tells Sora to stay there, as he plans to go and take on the Bugs in Hollow Bastion himself. The keyblade Sora had held was only data created in the outside world, so right now there is no way to get it back. Now that Sora has lost the keyblade, he won’t be able to do actions that use the keyblade. He won’t be able to attack Heartless or Bugs, and he won’t be able to use Debug abilities or Support abilities and items (but he’ll still be able to use defense abilities and healing items.) From the Moogle at the gate you can receive the avatar item “Hollow Bastion Bookshelf Wallpaper.”

First check the gate Pete went through. You’ll find it won’t open, so get on the left lift and ride down to the sewers. Here there will be two switches that you’ll have to press simultaneously under a time limit to open up the path. Continue along the path to find two more switches, which will make a different switch in the center appear. Pressing this will make the gate open and you’ll be able to enter the castle.

Pete is just below the entrance, but he runs when he sees you. When you try to chase after him you find that the door is locked. Peta has left some Shadows behind him, and if you run around for a bit and wait, Goofy will appear and defeat them for you. Now Goofy will join you, and you go searching for Donald who has become lost. You can’t control Goofy yourself, but you can give him commands like “Fight Heartless”, “Destroy Bugs”, “Follow Sora”. You can also give him free will. Normally he is just in “Follow Sora” mode. You have to keep changing it to fit the situation. If you run too far away from him, he’ll automatically warp to catch up with you.

You still won’t be able to open up the door Pete ran through, and you’ll go in search of the four “symbol shards”. One is in the library on a table. When you take it and return to the entrance you’ll see that Donald has gone outside and you’ll run after him. Return to the sewers and you’ll see a Prize Bug which contains the Debug Ability “Slow”, which will slow down your enemies. Press the switches to continue on, and you’ll find Donald. This is where he’ll join you. Donald, like Goofy, can only be controlled through commands. Now that you have Donald, you’ll be able to use his magic to work the red switches.

There are three red switches. The first red switch is beyond the switch in the sewer that opened the gate. If you go further in you’ll find a Prize Bug containing a “Break Recipe” (which you can use to make the item “Break Boost”) and the Support Ability “Regen” (when you’re in trouble you will slowly regain HP.) Inside the gate, release the red switch that is in the air. A Bug staircase will form. Walk up it and go straight to the library where you found the “symbol piece”. There will be the final red switch and you’ll be able to continue.

You will be able to get Trinity Balls from enemies here. If you gather enough of them you’ll fill up your “Trinity Gauge” and you’ll be able to perform a “Trinity” move in battle. (It won’t work if Donald or Goofy are unconscious.) In the middle of the gate room there will be a Prize Bug in the air which contains a “Shining Recipe” (for making a Shining Ring.)

When you hit the red switch in the library, you’ll be able to go up the stairs. Up ahead there will be more groups of switches that you’ll have to press to move on. On the bottom left of the third level there is a Prize Bug which you can only break open between the time you press the switch next to the entrance and the switch on the bookshelf. On the right of the second level there is a Prize Bug on the on the bookshelf which contains a “Crown Recipe” (makes Crown Bangle).
    There is another Prize Bug on the fourth level which must be opened between pressing two switches, but it contains nothing important. From the exit of the fourth level you will arrive at the top of the entrance hall, where you will find another “symbol shard” on top of pedestal in the center. You can also find a Prize Bug which contains a “Night Recipe” (makes a Night Chain) and the Support Ability “Defender” (when you’re in trouble it will lower your attack and raise your defense.) Once you get the “symbol shard” you have to go back to the library to initiate Debugging Mode. You must defeat the Defender[s?] in 4 minutes. When Debugging Mode is finished you will receive another “symbol shard”. If you finish in 30 seconds you can get a “OO drop”.

Now that you’ve gathered all the shards you will be able to go to the Symbol Wall. At the Symbol Wall you will have to defeat several groups of Heartless while riding on the lift. At the next tower near the bottom you’ll find another Prize Bug which contains a “Ghost Recipe” (makes Ghost Brace. Once you press the switch you won’t be able to get it, so you must take it first.) Here there will be a pair of switches that open the door, which will lead you to the Great Hall.

Pete is there. They try to defeat him, but instead Donald and Goofy end up cornered, with Sora on his own. Just when Donald and Goofy are going to meet their end, a bright light appears in Sora’s hand, and in the next moment he is holding a keyblade again. According to the King, the keyblade he holds is “a power only you have after connecting with all the worlds.” Holding that power, Sora goes to the other side of the keyhole to finish everything with Pete. This will be a boss stage, but before you go you’ll be able to open the menu and change your equipment. Since you won’t be able to use the Debug Ability you ought to unequip those abilities and put on something else.

During the boss stage you will be able to get different prizes depending on how long it takes you to finish the stage. It’s similar to Agrabah. The first boss will be Pete. He will throw balls and try to hit you, as well as firecrackers. Defend with Barrier and move around with Teleport to avoid attacks. Sometimes he will attack with the Debug Ability “D-Thundaga”. You will have to run around until it finishes. (But before he releases the attack there will be one moment where you can stop him.) Once you’ve defeated him, he still won’t give up. Next, he will call out Riku, who has been invaded by Bugs and is nothing but a puppet. Riku has his own mind, but his body is unable to go against Pete’s orders. There are three levels to the battle with Riku. Each time he will gain more HP, and the types of attacks he uses will increase. On the first level he will just jump around, but the second level will include a spinning attack, and on the third he will use Dark Aura and Dark Break. From the second level on he might also use Debug Abilities. At the second level he will use “Haste”, on the third level he’ll use “Haste Homing Invisi Damage Drain” [?? is this the name of multiple abilities or just one. She has it written as one full ability.] Especially on the third level attacks won’t work anymore, so you’ll have to run around a lot. When you defeat him, you will receive the Debug Ability “Cure”.

Once you’ve finished the story, you will see Riku fall onto the ground. He seems to be asleep, and his body is filled with bugs. Sora runs to him. Then a light shines from the keyblade, and it opens a keyhole, one of a completely different shape from what we’ve seen before. The King says that unless the Bugs are defeated Riku will never wake. Sora looks at Riku, he looks worried...

Episode 7:
    We left Riku asleep, not knowing what would happen. Sora says he is going to recover Riku’s data, and the King tries to stop him, telling him it is dangerous. But Sora tells them that he wants to save everyone. So Sora goes into Riku’s Data World.

The light in the data world is dim. Suddenly crowns start to scatter everywhere. These are Sora’s abilities, and Sora will become weaker. Then Riku appears, but this is a “Separate Data Riku”, in other words, Data Riku’s final intention. This Riku entrusts Sora with the data (that “someone” had added) that wasn’t in the original Jiminy’s Journal.

Except for this place, all the Bugs in every other area had been destroyed, and now all you had to do was connect the data together and revive the journal, and you’ll be able to unravel the mystery of the of the data. Riku says in order to destroy the remaining Bugs, he would be staying here. He says that Sora should hurry and go. But Sora says, “There is still time to save you.” and won’t leave.

Of course Sora wouldn’t leave at a time like this, Riku understands this. So first Sora will have to regain all of his abilities. Beyond the door is all of Riku’s data, made from his memories of the worlds. If Sora can retrieve that data, he would be able to get back his abilities. And at the same time, he says, I hope you will be able to find out what is behind the Bugs. Bugs had invaded every corner, and it is a dangerous place.

[walkthrough for visiting four different worlds in the data]

Once you’re finished with all of the worlds, Riku appears and tells you what he did in each world. After Agrabah is completed, you return to the world of Riku’s memories, and he says “I met you first on the island.” So if that’s the case, then who was the black coated man who he had seen in the Place of Awakening? Was it a completely different person?

A new world door appears, a door to Hollow Bastion. When he tries to enter the door, Riku tells him, “Don’t hesitate.” Sora doesn’t understand, but continues on into Hollow Bastion.

In Hollow Bastion there is Riku, who has been infested by Bugs. To get your abilities back, you must fight him again. It is just like the battle in the previous episode, but he is a bit stronger.

Then Sora returns to Riku. It says that “restoration is 90% complete” The world begins to rumble, along with the words, “The time to awaken has come...”

[walkthrough for boss battle with Dragon Maleficent.]

They return safely to Hollow Bastion, and the King and his friends will soon return to the real world. There they find out that something has happened. After Jiminy’s Journal has been restored, this world’s Sora and Riku will have had their memories erased. This was something that had to happen for everything to become “as it was before.” The King is sad, but Sora and Riku only smile. Then restoration is 100% complete, and an announcement says that “The data world will now be erased.” But Pete and Maleficent are still in “this world”. Even though they are evil, they can’t just leave them there. Sora goes after them.

Sora arrives in a new place, a world that has been partially deleted. Mysterious words resonate in the air, "Lost in battle, the flesh wanders... Offering [their] flesh, the will of darkness cannot be resurrected." Sora feels as though he has felt this before. He continues on.

At the end, Maleficent and Pete are there, along with an incredibly strong Darkside. Maleficent and Pete challenges it, but they only get erased. “Making everything into it’s power, eating everything.” It is Sora’s shadow, Sora’s Heartless. But it has become stronger as Sora has become stronger. Normally once hearts are released from Heartless they return to their normal selves, but in this world it is completely different. Hearts that have no where to return to are swallowed by this Heartless. Sora fights it.

[walkthrough for boss battle with Darkside.]

At the end, the King is returning to the real world, he holds Sora’s hand, and they smile at each other. Everything is finished... except they still don’t understand the mystery behind the words left in the journal. Riku then contacts them. Now that the journal has been completely restored, “A new world door has been opened.” It is the data world of the data that had been added onto the journal. But Sora has already forgotten everything about the journey he just had. It would be dangerous to let him go on his own. But the King asks, “I want you to take [him? me?] into the data world once again.”

Episode 8:
    In the previous episode they had completed the restoration of the journal, and Sora had lost his power. The King asks Riku to put Sora back into the data world so that he can check out the new world that has appeared.

When Sora wakes, he is in Traverse Town. When Sora looks around to see what has happened, the King appears in front of him

“Sora, that day your journey started from here. And on that day, I was here too. It’s time I tell you the truth.”

Sora sees if he can use the Keyblade, and then the King opens a door to the new world... to Castle Oblivion.

In Castle Oblivion, the King is no longer with Sora. Instead there is a black coated man. He says “If you want to know the truth you must move forward.” and hands Sora a card. It’s a Destiny Island card. So he uses the card on the door in front of him, and enters a pure white room. And then Selphie appears.

[I read through all the rest, but he just goes through all the worlds again talking to Disney characters and killing Bugs. Extremely boring. I’ll only translate the interesting parts.]

During this time, Sora realizes something. That is, even if you don’t remember someone you’ve met, there is still the “sadness of having forgotten them”. He holds that sadness close to him and continues on. The black coated man tells him that he should forget that pain. If he holds it too close, he will soon fall into darkness. But Sora can’t make that choice. After having gone through everything, he had held his pain and continued on. And the black coated man... Roxas, says “Then I’ll show you real pain!” and attacks. [apparently he’s dual-wielding at this point, woo!] Then Roxas gives Sora the “Card of Truth” and is absorbed. Sora meets up with the King, and they open the next door...

Beyond the door is Namine. She tells him that because his memories destroyed and then restored once, that had created the Bugs. And she tells him that within him there is someone else's memories. That is the true meaning of the words that were written on the journal, “You must return to free them from their torment.”

Roxas, Axel, Namine, Xion... as well as Terra, Aqua and Ven. Though they are gone, they are still connected within Sora’s heart. Sora says. “I feel as though I’ve met them.” Namine says “You have met two of them. And one you seem to have a special connection with.” And then, “In the future, the time will come when they will need to be awakened.” The King promises Namine that he will “Tell Sora in the real world.” As Namine fades away Sora tells her, “Thank you.”

During the credits the King sends Sora the letter. It’s the letter that Sora received in KHII.

Außerdem wurde der Brief von Mickey veröffentlicht:

I wanted to tell you immediately.
    There are memories asleep inside you,
    and those memory fragments connect to the future.
    Sora, Riku, Kairi.
    The truth surrounding the keyblade,
    passes through numerous connections,
    they’re inside your hearts.
    Sora, it all leads to you, everyone is waiting for you.
    The only one who can heal their sadness is you,
    its possible that the travels up until now
    compared to the next trip may have been easy,
    everything thought to be accidental was really connected

The door to a new departure already seems to be opening...

Der Brief ist übersetzt worden von Heartstation.org

PS: Dieser Post war eine schwere Geburt ^^

Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Jul 06
    Blog-Einträge
    Wie Square Enix nun bekannt gab, wird das PSP-Rollenspiel Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep im Sommer diesen Jahres in Europa erscheinen.

Im neuesten Abenteuer der Kingdom Hearts-Reihe werdet ihr unter anderem die Möglichkeit haben in den neuen Welten von Aschenputtel, Cinderella und Schneewittchen einzutauchen. Auch wird es die Möglichkeit geben, sich in vier Multiplayer-Modi mit bis zu sechs Freunden zu messen.
    Quelle

Wunderbar, dann weiß ich ja womit ich die Zeit zwischen Abi und Studium tot schlagen kann.

Profi-Spieler Benutzerbild von Caleb
    Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Jan 09
    Nomura hat in einem Interview versucht 20 KH Mysterien zu klären, ziemlich interessant wie ich finde:

Mysteries concerning Sora (Roxas), Riku and Kairi

Q1: Why do Roxas and Ventus look alike?
    A: Because inside Sora, which is Roxas’ body, is Ventus’ heart.

As was shown in the opening to BbS and the ending to Last Episode, Sora and Ventus’ heart are linked (P.646). And so Roxas, who is a part of Sora, was affected by that and looks just like Ventus.

[picture: Little Sora and Ventus’ heart]
    Ven: “Can I become one with your heart again?”

When he was born into the world, he linked with Ventus filling his fractured heart. Many years later, when Ventus was on the verge of disappearing after his fight with Vanitas, Sora took him into his own heart.

Q2: Why did Roxas faint in Castle Oblivion on Day 297?
    A: Because he had gotten to close to both Sora and Ventus, his “real self”.

Before Day 297 in Days Sora had been to Castle Oblivion, as well as the fact that Ventus is asleep somewhere in the Room of Awakening. Both Sora and Ventus can be called Roxas’ “real selves”, and when he felt their presence it made him faint.

[picture: Axel and Roxas]

When Roxas went to Castle Oblivion the memories of his “real selves” made him confused.

[picture: Ventus asleep]

Ventus asleep in a room in the castle.

Q3: Is it possible that Roxas has a heart?
    A: It is thought that it could be Ventus’ heart.

In KHII FM there were clues to him having a heart, and in Days we saw Roxas crying--proof that he could have a heart. As was said in Q1, he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus’ heart stayed in Roxas?

[picture: Roxas crying]

On Day 357, Roxas cries after losing his friend Xion.

[picture: Little Sora and Ventus’ heart]

Sora links with Ventus to help heal him.

Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?
    A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades.

Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

[picture: Roxas and Riku fighting]

Roxas awakens his ability to dual-wield with his will to not forget Xion who also wielded a keyblade.

Q5: Why was Riku chosen as the original wielder of the keyblade?
    A: Because he was chosen by Terra to inherit.

To use a keyblade you must have been chosen to inherit as well as been chosen by the keyblade itself. In BbS you could see that Terra performed the ceremony with Riku, and that is why Riku was able to take the keyblade that Sora used.

[picture: Little Riku and Terra]

Terra looks at Riku as he performs the inheritance ceremony.

[picture: Little Riku looks at a door with a keyhole.]

Because he has been chosen to inherit, Riku can see the keyholes of the world.

Q6: Why did Kairi end up with Sora and Riku?
    A: It has to do with Aqua’s “magic”.

Nine years before KH, Kairi was thrust into the outside world, and found herself on Sora and Riku’s world. Ansem Seeker of Darkness thought that she had been able to search for a keyblade wielder, but what actually saved her was the magic spell Aqua had put on her.

[picture: Little Kairi]
    Aqua: “Someday your light will lead you to a light that will protect you from the darkness.”

The magic Aqua puts on Kairi saves her once year later.

[picture: Ansem Report]

Ansem Seeker of Darkness felt a special power within Kairi and tried to use her to find the keyblade.

Q7: Why can Kairi use a keyblade?
    A: Because she was touched by Aqua’s keyblade.

The keyblade inheritance ceremony is performed with a keyblade master touches someone using a keyblade. When Kairi was running away from the Unversed in BbS she grabbed Aqua’s keyblade, which performed the ceremony. That is why she is able to use a keyblade in KHII to help Sora.

[picture: Little Kairi and Aqua]

Kairi touching Aqua’s keyblade.

[pictures: Kairi with keyblade, Aqua with keyblade]

The keyblade Kairi uses is the same with Aqua receives after talking to Kairi: Destiny Place.
    Quote:
    Mysteries concerning “Xehanort” and Organization XIII

Q8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?
    A: Master Xehanort commandeering Terra’s body

Master Xehanort wishes to bring back the Keyblade War and see what happens afterward with his own eyes, but once he found a way to accomplish this he was already an old man with only a few years left to him. Wishing to become young again, he finds Terra, and defeats him with darkness so he can take his body. That is the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise picks up, and makes his number one apprentice.

[picture: Terranort and Aqua]

Master Xehanort has taken over Terra’s body, but Aqua tries to get Terra’s heart and self to return to it.

[picture: Ansem picking up Xehanort]

Afterwards he loses his memory and is picked up by Ansem the Wise.

[picture: Apprentice Xehanort]

Calling himself Xehanort, he becomes Ansem the Wise’s apprentice and goes into the study of darkness.

[pictures: Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas]

Xehanort’s Heartless calls himself Ansem Seeker of Darkness, and his Nobody calls himself Xemnas.

Q9: Where did the Organization’s coat and mark come from?
    A: Xemnas remembering his human years.

One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as five other apprentices toss aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as a human. But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.

[picture: Master Xehanort in dark coat]

The coat used by the Organization was something that Master Xehanort originally wore.

[pictures: Terra’s mark, Nobody’s mark]

The Nobody mark used by the Organization is a similar shape to the mark Terra used.

[pictures: Roxas receiving his name, Vanitas and the X-Blade]

Xemnas gives Organization members names with an X in them. This has something to do with Master Xehanort’s interest in the X-Blade.

Q9: What is the origin of Castle Oblivion?
    A: It is the transformed version of Land of Departure after it was sealed.

Castle Oblivion's original form was Land of Departure, where they were in training. It is a special place between the realms of darkness and light, and has been protected for generations so that it is not used for evil. A device was set in place just in case of such an event, and after Master Eraqus was killed and Aqua closed the keyhole of the world, it put this device in action. It turned it into a castle which would draw anyone who goes there into oblivion.

[picture: Aqua in front of Castle Oblivion]

Castle Oblivion, which was born from Aqua sealing away Land of Departure. Afterwards the Organization, under Xemnas’ orders use this place for research.

Q11: Why is Aqua’s armor in The Chamber of Repose?
    A: Because Aqua tried to save Terra.

When she tried to retrieve Terra’s heart from Terra-Xehanort, they both fell into the realm of darkness, and she gave him both her armor and keyblade which allowed him to escape. Because of this when Ansem the Wise picked up Xehanort, he still had the armor and keyblade, which Xemnas then put in The Chamber of Repose.

[picture: Aqua and Terranort in darkness]

Aqua gives up herself in order to save Terra.

[picture: Xemnas in The Chamber of Repose]

Xemnas creates The Chamber of Repose, and puts Aqua’s armor there which he calls “friend”.

Q12: Why is Xemnas searching for The Chamber of Awakening?
    A: To find Ventus.

The Chamber of Awakening is the room where Aqua leaves Ventus sleeping in Last Episode, and is a part of Castle Oblivion. As you can see from Xemnas calling Aqua’s armor “friend”, it seems Xemnas has Terra’s memories and so is searching for Ventus, and is making the other Organization members look for The Chamber of Awakening.

[picture: Aqua with Ventus]

Aqua leaves the sleeping Ventus in The Chamber of Awakening.

[picture: Xemnas and Saix]

The only one who can solve the mysteries of Castle Oblivion is Aqua, so the Organization was never able to find it.

Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
    A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.

At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

[picture: LS and Sora]

After fighting him, LS says this because he feels Ventus inside of Sora.

Q14: Did something happen in Xigbar’s past?
    A: He was Master Xehanort's accomplice.

The number two member in the Organization Xigbar conspired with Master Xehanort when he was a human named Braig. Because of this, he knows more about Xemnas, who is the Nobody of Xehanort, than anyone else. That is why he often says strange things, and can speak up against Xemnas.

[picture: Braig and Master Xehanort}

Braig was involved with Xehanort's plans, but as you can see they have some sort unknown promise between them.

-Where he got his eye patch and scar-

As Master Xehanort was trying to get Terra’s body as a vessel for himself, Braig tried to lure Terra into the darkness by fighting him. But the power of darkness that Terra released was stronger than he would have imagined, and he ended up losing his right eye and getting a wound along his cheek. Afterwards Braig’s ears become sharper, and his brown eyes change to gold. This is because he was influenced by Xehanort who he was working with.

-Things Xigbar has said in the past-

“Why are you always looking at me like that?”
    (Days, Day 353: When he sees Xion as Ventus.)
    “Oh yeah, he looked at me like that too!”
    (KHII: Facing off against Sora in Hollow Bastion.)

At the end of Ventus and Aqua’s scenarios, they went against him in the Keyblade Graveyard, and Ventus glared at him while frozen. This is Xigbar remembering that scene.

“How many years ago was that.... when those guys with the key shaped swords appeared here and fought. After they disappeared, a man who lost his memories fell.”
    (KHII FM Xigbar talked with Zexion about Xemnas’ secrets.)

This is pointing to when Aqua fought Terra-Xehanort in Last Episode.

“So you are one who has been chosen by the keyblade. Though you’re nothing compared to the ones I’ve seen before.”
    (KHII: Facing against Sora.)

“The ones I’ve seen before” is referring to Terra and Aqua, who he has fought against before, as well as Ventus, Master Xehanort and Vanitas.

Q15: What sort of people were Organization members 3-8 as humans?
    A: We know now that they had ordinary lives in Radiant Garden.

In BbS we’ve seen one part of Xigbar’s past, as well as members 3-8. 3-6 were apprentices under Ansem the Wise and did things like act as guardsmen, but Axel and Saix were just young boys who were friends.

[picture: Organization members and their original forms]

1-6 were the original members of the Organization, and during the time of BbS were Ansem the Wise’s apprentices.

[picture: Axel and Saix]

Axel and Saix were old friends, as we can see from their conversation.

[picture: Lea and Isa]

Lea and Isa were friends. It seems during BbS they wanted to get into the castle of Ansem the Wise.

[picture: Zexion and Vexen]

Is the reason Zexion speaks so politely to Vexen because he was under Vexen's care when they were humans?

[picture: Dilan and Eleaus]

We can see that they were guardsmen of the castle in Radiant Garden.

Q16: What happened to Ansem the Wise?
    A: He is wandering in the realm of darkness.

Ansem the Wise, who banished to the realm of nothingness by his six apprentices. In KHII, he wanted to release the Kingdom Hearts made from people’s hearts that the Nobodies of his apprentices had created. The machine that he used for that end exploded, taking him with it. It looked as though he disappeared, but we know from the secret event in BbS that he was sent into the realm of darkness.

[picture: Ansem]

Ansem used Sora and Riku to get his revenge against his apprentices.

[picture: Ansem and Mickey with machine]

Ansem tried to test the heart’s data form with his machine, but it didn’t go as planned and the machine went berserk.

[picture: The realm of darkness.]

Ansem the Wise was thrust into the realm of darkness, forgetting all of his memories except those concerning Sora.
    Quote:
    Other mysteries

Q17: What made Maleficent want to take over the world?
    A: Because of what she learned from Master Xehanort.

In KH Maleficent tried to steal the hearts of the princesses of light by using Heartless soldiers. The reason she decided to do this was because Master Xehanort had told her “If you gather the hearts of the princesses you will be able to control the world.”

Q18: Why was Pete put in prison?
    A: It was a punishment for stepping on the hearts of others.

In KHII Pete tells us he was saved from prison by Maleficent. The reason he was put there was because during the Dream Festival he said things that showed he cared little for the hearts of others.

Q19: Why did Merlin have Winnie the Pooh’s book?
    A: Terra picked it up and gave it to him.

In KH he tells us that it’s not really his book, it had just been in his bag. In BbS we see that it had fallen there as if drawn to him, and Terra had picked it up and given it to him.

Q20: Why was Scrooge so interested in ice cream?
    A: He’s always been interested in ice cream.

In Ventus’ scenario we find out that the ice cream machine that Huey and the boys were using was original Scrooges machine. As he has always been interesting in making ice cream, that is why he was so interested in it in KHII.
    Wer des englischen mächtig ist wird hier einiges an Informationen rausfiltern können.

Quelle: [www.khinsider.com]
    "Lache, und die ganze Welt lacht mit dir...Weine, und du weinst allein"

Fūton Benutzerbild von >>_Link_<<
    Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Dec 06
    Ein Land in Europa, des is' nicht Europa...
    Hey,

Nun wurde auf dem europäischen Playstation Blog bekannt gegeben, dass Birth by Sleep am 10. September erscheinen soll.
    Unsere Freunde aus den Staaten kommen bereits drei Tage früher, also am 7. September, in den Genuss des Spiels.

Greez

Quelle PSP.de

Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Jul 06
    Blog-Einträge
    Auf RPG² gibts den US/ EU Trailer. Is aber eher unspektakulär.

Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Jul 06
    Blog-Einträge
    Weiterer Trailer
    Mit Kampfsequenzen von Terra, Ventus und Aqua ~

Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Aug 06
    Ich glaub das ist keinen neuen News-Thread wert, da es sich wahrscheinlich um eine bloße Portierung handelt, mit einer typischen Taktik Coded etwas geschmackvoller zu machen

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded wird auf dem NDS erscheinen!

Das gab SE nun via Twitter bekannt.

Weitere News dürft ihr zur E3 erwarten, auf der Nomura eine Bombe platzen lassen will, ob es sich um KH handelt ist allerdings nicht bekannt. (SE typisch könnte es sich auch um eine Mogry-Mode Kollektion handeln...)

Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Jul 06
    Blog-Einträge
    Neuer Trailer zu BBS
    Auf englisch.

Meisterspieler Benutzerbild von Keyblademaster Riku
    Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Mar 07
    Ich hätte mal ein paar Fragen bezüglich des Storyverlaufes zu BbS. Man kann ja alle drei Kampagnen in verschiedenen Reihenfolgen und parallel zur selben Zeit spielen. Nach den Entwicklern ist die beste Reihenfolge ja Terra, Ventus und zum Schluss Aqua. Wenn jede Kapagne ihr eigenes Ende hat und man sie in beliebiger Reihenfolge durchspielen kann, welches Ende ist denn dann das Wichtigste? Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass Aqua ein wichtigeres Ende hat als Terra oder Ventus. Könnte es sein, dass man noch ein wenig Story bekommt (durch eine Endsequenz zum Beispiel), erst wenn man alle 3 Kampagnen durchgespielt hat? Und weiß einer, wie lang jede Kampagne sein wird? Wenn jede einzelne nämlich so lang wie KH 1/KH 2 wär, dann wär das Spiel für eine UMD doch viel zu groß, oder? Heißt das, die Kampagnen sind eigentlich recht kurz und zusammen ergeben sie erst ein vollkommenes Spiel?
    Danke für das Beantworten meiner Fragen. Spekulationen (nachvollziehbare) sind auch sehr gern erwünscht, aber bitte keine Story-Spoiler.

MfG,
    Keyblademaster Riku^^
    Memories rise upon us once again..
    Forgotten Keys.... fighting for the Center of Hearts
    For a Future...(Kingdom Hearts)
    For a Past...(Birth by Sleep)
    For a boy, to enjoy one first and last year (358/2 Days)
    For something not even existing (Kingdom Hearts Coded)
    For a Witch... (Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories)
    For something truly dimensional...(Kingdom Hearts 3D)

..But not for a fuc*ing Kingdom Hearts 3 goddammit!! Enough with these Spinoffs already

Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Aug 06
    Zitat Zitat von Keyblademaster Riku Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich hätte mal ein paar Fragen bezüglich des Storyverlaufes zu BbS. Man kann ja alle drei Kampagnen in verschiedenen Reihenfolgen und parallel zur selben Zeit spielen. Nach den Entwicklern ist die beste Reihenfolge ja Terra, Ventus und zum Schluss Aqua. Wenn jede Kapagne ihr eigenes Ende hat und man sie in beliebiger Reihenfolge durchspielen kann, welches Ende ist denn dann das Wichtigste? Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass Aqua ein wichtigeres Ende hat als Terra oder Ventus. Könnte es sein, dass man noch ein wenig Story bekommt (durch eine Endsequenz zum Beispiel), erst wenn man alle 3 Kampagnen durchgespielt hat? Und weiß einer, wie lang jede Kampagne sein wird? Wenn jede einzelne nämlich so lang wie KH 1/KH 2 wär, dann wär das Spiel für eine UMD doch viel zu groß, oder? Heißt das, die Kampagnen sind eigentlich recht kurz und zusammen ergeben sie erst ein vollkommenes Spiel?
    Danke für das Beantworten meiner Fragen. Spekulationen (nachvollziehbare) sind auch sehr gern erwünscht, aber bitte keine Story-Spoiler.

MfG,
    Keyblademaster Riku^^
    Alle Enden sind ungefähr gleich wichtig, aber ich glaube das muss jeder selber entscheiden, wenn man es spielt.
    Und nein, leider sind die einzelnen Kampagnen nicht so lang wie ein eigenständiges Spiel, besitzen aber ingesamt eine, besonders in diesen Zeiten, sehr ordentliche Länge.

Ist kein wirklicher Story Spoiler, aber dennoch mit Vorsicht zu genießen

Außerdem gibt es noch eine Art Mini Episode am Ende des Spiels

Meisterspieler Benutzerbild von Keyblademaster Riku
    Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Mar 07
    Vielen Dank.^^

Nein, das war kein wirklich schlimmer Spoiler, ich hab etwas derartiges schon vermutet, bin auch sehr froh darüber-^.^-. Noch 2 Monate und wir können es auch endlich spielen. Das ist was, worauf man sich freuen kann, wenn erst mal die Sommerferien vorbei sind.

MfG,
    Keyblademaster Riku
    Memories rise upon us once again..
    Forgotten Keys.... fighting for the Center of Hearts
    For a Future...(Kingdom Hearts)
    For a Past...(Birth by Sleep)
    For a boy, to enjoy one first and last year (358/2 Days)
    For something not even existing (Kingdom Hearts Coded)
    For a Witch... (Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories)
    For something truly dimensional...(Kingdom Hearts 3D)

..But not for a fuc*ing Kingdom Hearts 3 goddammit!! Enough with these Spinoffs already

Im Spiele-Forum seit
    Jul 06
    Blog-Einträge
    Auf amazon gibts anscheinend mittlerweile ne Collectors Edition zum Bestellen.

Zwar gibts weder n Bild, noch Infos was drin sein wird, aber immerhin wirds eine geben.