Due to the overwhelming demand, we will be temporarily opening the Beta Signups for MapleStory Global. (Unfortunately, Singapore/Malaysia Server will not be open for signups until possibly next month).
The Signups will be opened from Friday morning (3/18) to Tuesday morning (3/22) (Korea time). Things to keep in mind:
1) You need a valid email address like yahoo or hotmail. AOL mail is not working well right now but we are working to solve this. Do not put a bogus mail as you will have to verify it to play.
2) Do not hurry through the signups!!! Your personal information is needed to access different functions in the game. We WILL NOT answer any mails like "I forget my name" or "I forget my birthday" or the classic "I don't remember my ID, Password, or name".
2) This is a BETA TEST signup so please understand you are being given the privilege of previewing and testing one of Asia's hottest games right now. If there are bugs or discomfort in the smoothness of the gameplay, bear with us as we work through the beta.
3) The BETA TEST requires many downloads. As with all online games, there are patches and updates to the software. During the Beta Test phase, there can be many patches and we suggest those with a low band internet connection to wait until our commercial release to play our game.
4) Our Customer Service will NOT be responsive. Although we try our best to reply to individual emails, it is not possible to personally address every inquiry. We will address issues in our notice and FAQs and consider all mails that are written to us in upcoming patches.
5) DO NOT GET HACKED!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD HACKS AS YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET KEYLOGGED. If you lose your account during the beta test, you will most likely not get it back. Avoid getting hacked by reading our FAQ on hacking. DO NOT share your information with anyone.
Look forward to having you in MapleStory and please tell all your friends about our game!!! See you soon!
The MapleStory Staff