"13. The Tech Glitch (Ttegl)
You may have already heard of this glitch elsewhere. If so, you're probably
dying to learn what it does, unless you already know. Basically, it lets you
learn techniques in combinations that would normally be impossible, like Lloyd
knowing, Fierce Demon Fang/Double Demon Fang, Demon Chaos, and Demonic Circle
at the same time, or Raine knowing Heal/Nurse, Healing Circle/Cure, Revitalize,
and Revive. Before going any further, let me say that I DID NOT INVENT ANY OF
THIS. I don't know who did and probably can't find out, but I'm just using what
I learned from someone else. Now, as an example of how to pull this miraculous
glitch off, I'll use teaching Genis Spark Wave and Indignation as an example.
1. First, have Genis on the T-side, right near the center of the meter. Make
sure he knows Thunder Blade and has used it at least 50 times.
2. Put any character other than Genis in the first slot of your active party.
Set Thunder Blade to C-Up or C-Down, then switch the character out of your
active party. Generally speaking, whenever performing the glitch, you should do
this with the Technique you won't end up knowing.
3. Switch Genis over to be S-Type, forget Thunder Blade, and learn Spark Wave.
4. Switch Genis back to the T-Type. Once he's there, save.
5. Switch the character you set Genis' Thunder Blade to into the first slot of
your active party again. DO NOT SAVE OR LOOK AT THE CHARACTER'S TECHNIQUE LIST
AFTER DOING THIS!
6. Enter a battle, preferably a hard one. It helps to set everyone to do
nothing to keep the computer from ending the battle early.
7. Use the C-stick to make Genis spam Thunder Blade, which he can miraculously
still use, until he re-learns Indignation. Watch the total 00berness. If Genis
doesn't learn Indignation in this battle, it will disappear from your C-stick
command and not be usable. If this happens, repeat from step 5 until he learns
8. After the battle, ta-da!, Genis will know Spark Wave and Indignation! If you
do this for many elements, he can even learn the focused S-type spells as well
as the level 3 T-type spells."
Dieser Trick ist aus dem Internet.