Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME Card Use Policy
Weesp - NL, May 6th 2004 – Effective immediately: English language Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME cards are no longer exclusive to any specific territory for official tournament play. Both the U.S.-English and European-English versions of Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG products are legal for sanctioned tournaments in Europe. Japanese, Korean and Asian-English Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG cards are still prohibited for any territory other than Japan, Korea and Asia.
French, German, Italian and Spanish language Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG cards are tournament legal across Europe.
The following Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG products are now tournament legal for Europe :
- Yugi/Kaiba Starter Decks
- Joey/Pegasus Starter Decks
- Yugi/Kaiba Evolution Starter Decks
- Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon Boosters
- Metal Raiders Boosters
- Spell Ruler Boosters
- Pharaoh’s Servant Boosters
- Labyrinth of Nightmare Boosters
- Legacy of Darkness Boosters
- Pharaonic Guardian Boosters
- Magicians Force Boosters
- Dark Crisis Boosters
- Invasion of Chaos Boosters
Also tournament legal for sanctioned tournament play:
- Tournament Pack – Season 1, 2, 3, 4
- Duelist League promotional cards.
- Konami Console & PC videogame promotional cards.
The Forbidden and Limited Cards lists detail any additional restriction on Deck construction for sanctioned tournament play.
Please visit http://www.upperdeckentertainment.com/yugioh/
for updates on the European Card Use Policy and the Forbidden/Limited Cards lists. Please contact email@example.com
with any questions regarding sanctioned tournament play in Europe.